||Other companies hire Sales Reps. We hire and train our reps to be Clean Needs Specialists. Sure they can prepare an invoice and deliver the goods without missing a beat. But we've rearranged their priorities so that we send you the person you need rather than the one our accountant needs. Here are the top five priorities:
1) Experience: Your Santec CNS knows the exact clean standards that must be met for your environment (meaning they've actually read and understood Article 3, Section 5) and the correct products, dispensers and equipment you will need to meet those standards. Santec food service customers pass inspections with ease, our hospitality customers get rave reviews from their guests, and our textile customers discover that fresher, cleaner laundry gets noticed. And yes, your Santec CNS even knows Tunnel Washers.
2) Talent: They may not sing, dance or paint, but all Santec CNS's have a special talent for being able to think on their feet. As hard as we try to create standard processes and procedures, your needs are constantly changing based on your own customers. Your CNS will pivot gracefully every time your needs change to make sure everything flows smoothly. Sounds like they can dance after all.
3) Honesty: Under-promise. Over-deliver. Actually, scratch that. They won't underpromise since they want you to have high expectations from the beginning. So start with the highest expectation. Your CNS will beat it. What won't they do? They won't overstock your supply closet. They won't overcharge you. And they won't sell you what they need to sell, but rather what you need in order to clean. Your clean needs.
4) Strong Work Ethic: They build a relationship with you so that they can anticipate your needs. This makes them proactive. Because your CNS is charged with doing whatever it takes to make you happy, it is not uncommon for them to answer your call just before the first ring...
5) Accessible: ...of course answering before the first ring is probably really due to the fact that you'll have their cell phone number, and their email address. When they see it's you, they'll respond...